Meadows Gluten Free Crusty Bread Mix, 460g
Description: Gluten Free Crusty Bread Mix.
1) In a large mixing bowl add yeast to warm water, stir well and then add oil. Add Crusty Bread Mix and mix well with a wooden spoon until dough is formed. Set aside for 10 – 15 minutes.
2) Sprinkle your work bench with the dusting flour provided. Turn dough onto floured bench and knead for 1 minute or until the dough is smooth.
3) Cut dough in half and shape each into a loaf. Place the loaves onto a lined tray and brush with oil to prevent cracking.
Cover with a damp tea towel and leave for 30 – 40 minutes in a warm area (30° – 40°C) to prove.
4) While proving, preheat oven to 245°C (230°C fan forced).
5) Brush top of each loaf again with oil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until desired color is achieved. Cool on a wire rack.
Tips/Suggestions: Crusty bread is best eaten fresh but can be frozen for your convenience. You can also make Rolls, Bagels and excellent Pizza Bases with this product.
Ingredients: Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Thickeners (E412,E415,E464,E461), Sugar,
vegetable fiber, Iodized Salt,
Dextrose monohydrate, Yeast, Psyllium Husk