Meadows Gluten Free Mud Cake Mix, 450g
Gluten Free Mudcake Mix.
Method: 1) Preheat oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced).
2) Grease a 17-cm round cake tin and line with baking paper.
3) In a large mixing bowl combine water, oil, eggs and Chocolate Mud Cake Mix. Stir with a wooden spoon to a smooth consistency.
4) Pour mixture into cake tin.
5) Bake for 55 – 65 minutes or when a skewer inserted into the middle of the cakes out clean.
6) Allow to stand for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
ADD TOPPING OF GANACHE ICING:
· In a small saucepan bring 2/3 cup of water or cream to the boil.
· Remove from heat and add 375g of dark or milk chocolate broken into pieces.
· Stir until chocolate has melted.
Allow to cool before spreading over the cake.
Ingredients: Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Cocoa Powder (9.7%), Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Raising Agents (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifier (Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt, Vegetable Gum(Xanthan).